Purpose of the role is client engagement and retention of a book of National Brokerage accounts, including delivery of overall client service and technical advice. Responsible for the comprehensive review of client risks, the design of optimal insurance programs, and working with placement to ensure the best terms, conditions, coverage and pricing are obtained. Works with Producer to grow existing book as well as help deliver new business. The role requires technical insurance and client industry knowledge, as well as an understanding of Marsh's capabilities and resources.
Driving Profitable Growth
- Directly responsible for the coordination and execution of day-to-day client service and quality account management, including the engagement of the appropriate resources and team members.
- Works with Producer to grow existing book as well as help deliver new and expanded business opportunities with an average book size of $1.6-1.8M
- Focuses on client engagement and retention through the Marsh 3D framework Coordinates and executes day-to-day client service and technical advice
- Evaluates client risks, loss experience, and financials to develop solutions, articulate impact of options, leverage analytics and make recommendations to clients across product lines
- Keeps current on client issues, industry and market trends.
- Manages contract reviews and midterm changes.
- Deep knowledge of client's industry, the insurance industry, and Marsh's capabilities and resources
Deliver the Firm
- Cross functional delivery of client solutions incorporating the breadth and depth of Marsh and MMC resources and capabilities
- Monitors and ensures the highest performance standards of client support services
- Encourages and fosters cooperation with the client industry, client consulting, and placement groups, to meet local client needs
Achieve Operational Excellence
- Manages the OneMarsh Core Brokerage Process, working within OMCB technology to ensures process and timeframes are adhered to by clients, carriers, and client team.
- Applies performance standards and supports team in optimizing client satisfaction
- Stays current, understands and complies with all Marsh compliance, professional and transparency standards
- Demonstrates credible voice with senior clients, well versed in the latest market, products and service innovations and trends
- Communicates skillfully to engage, influence, and coach colleagues while partnering across the operation for the achievement of goals
- Results oriented and willingness to hold others accountable for delivering results and high standards of performance
- Ability to effectively assess and manage appropriate business risk
- Ability to build solid relationships to resolve internal & external issues
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top