Client Integrations – Product Development Specialist
- Phoenix, AZ
As a global leader in insurance broking and risk management, Marsh helps our clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative, industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. We have 27,000 employees worldwide, operations in more than 130 countries, and annual revenue of approximately $5.4 billion, along with comprehensive global expertise that spans 26 industry practices and more than 30 risk and specialty practices.
We are looking for talented professionals to join Marsh's newly created Digital, Data, and Analytics (DD&A) team. Equipped with the latest digital tools and a growing roster of leading experts, the DD&A team is the digital innovation hub at Marsh responsible for creating next gen insurance products powered by emerging technologies. Recent product launches include the Bluestream digital broker platform and the first proof of insurance blockchain solution.
--In this newly created role, you will be responsible for supporting digital integrations with high profile clients. You will partner with the product team to gather client requirements and work with technology leaders to bring the product vision to life. You will also work with key stakeholders in Technology, Sales, Legal, Compliance, Finance, Marketing, and Product Management to assess new client opportunities. This role will play a critical part in influencing the innovation, strategy and design of other InsurTech products.
• Work closely with Product Management leads to create and maintain a backlog according to client requirements
• Partner with Client Integrations tech leads to help translate client requirements and define features, scope, and functionality for each integration
• Participate in customer journey mapping sessions to understand critical integration points with clients, carriers, third party administrators, and other partners
• Join scrum rituals and participate in daily standups, grooming sessions, sprint planning, and sprint retrospectives
• Work closely with the Product & Partnership team to develop and refine platform product and capability roadmaps
• Deliver end to end solutions using innovative approaches for complex problems
• Resolve unforeseen issues related to integrations or user experience
• Become an expert in the latest Insurance and InsurTech trends, innovation, (digital) client needs, and competitive landscape
• 4-7 years of work experience, preferably an industry background in insurance (underwriting, brokerage, P&C, personal lines, etc.)
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or computer engineering required
• Hands-on experience in product delivery in an Agile environment is strongly recommended
• Strong ability to paint an inspiring vision and bring others along on the journey
• Superior analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
• Excellent oral/written communication skills
• Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
• Highly collaborative work style with ability to work in a team environment and independently
• Customer centric mindset; experience in customer empathy, including design thinking, customer journey/persona development, and hypothesis-driven test and learn is a plus
• Prior experience with API integrations and/or data analytics is a plus
• Knowledge of web analytics or web traffic tools is a plus
• Prior experience with web design, testing tools, restful API and software development life cycle is plus.
• Prior experience in JIRA, Confluence and Program management is plus.
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Back to top