Client Executive, Employee Benefits - Asia Client Services
This Client Executive is a member of the Asia Client Services (ACS) New York Health & Benefits team and is responsible for sales management and support of each sales team member. Sales team requires this strategic support to bring in new business and help maintain existing accounts. Candidate should have experience in Employee Benefits Underwriting and strategic planning; Candidate will work on cross sale strategy with P&C team. This position helps to support several million dollars in commissions and fees received by Marsh. This Client Executive will have their own book of business (key accounts) plus be responsible for supporting their team members.
- Drives Marsh institutional relationships with clients through collaboration across practices, geographies, and MMC companies.
- Builds and maintains effective and sustainable relationships with clients on an enterprise-wide basis. Identifies key decision makers, clients or prospects risks needs and determines the services, products, and combinations that will best serve and address the client/prospect's issues and objectives.
- Understands the client's business objectives and leads the development of custom solutions to address the client/prospect needs.
- Effectively presents the solutions to the client/prospect and negotiates compensation, ensuring that the full scope of services is priced appropriately.
- Reviews Marsh performance with Client, using client satisfaction/loyalty survey. Compares performance to Client Service Agreement and client goals and objectives.
- Responsible for monitoring overall client satisfaction.
- Develops a strategic business plan for portfolio of clients and prospects to meet specific retention and sales goals.
- Leads communication between the client and the service team members locally, nationally and/or globally.
- Oversees quality of deliverables and enforcing critical deadlines.
- Documents the scope of service and compensation in a Client Service Agreement.
- Responsible for pricing of services; including Marsh network services/capabilities, managing POS, and qualitative review of values and hours.
- Presents both renewal proposals to existing clients and proposal responses for prospective clients.
- Reviews quote status with client and determines final negotiating points (NB only; in GRM this is completed by Brokerage).
- Reconfirms renewal strategy with team, based on client dialog.
- Reports at-risk and lost accounts and executes Zone client retention strategies.
- Acts as a visible leader in an industry and actively participates in industry associations, organizations, boards and charities, as appropriate.
- Understands and complies with Marsh Compliance and Transparency Standards.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 8 to 10 years of Employee Benefits insurance experience required
- Supervisory experience required
- Experience working with Japanese clients a plus
- Fluent in Japanese language a plus
- Some travel required, approximately 20% or less
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity .
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top