Client Executive - Business Insurance - Marsh & McLennan Agency, Minneapolis, MN
- Brooklyn Park, MN
You spend more time working than virtually anything else. Isn't your time worth more than just a paycheck? If so, Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) located in Minneapolis, MN may be the place for you. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
We are currently seeking an individual to join our Business Insurance team as a Client Executive. In this position, the ClientExecutive will display a high-level of technical expertise servicing an existing book of business, marketing and placing new and renewal business, and providing excellent customer serviceto clients, carriers and peers. The ClientExecutive will work closely with the producer and service team providing general supervision and support.
Responsibilities include: monitoring renewals, preparing submissions, negotiation and placement of accounts with carriers, issuing binders and supporting documents, attending business and solution fit presentations, assisting the in the proposal presentation, completing coverage checklist and reviewing policies for accuracy. In addition, the ClientExecutive will keep up-to-date on current industry and marketing trends and legislation.
Success in this position requires the ability to thrive in a team-based environment, excellent communication skills, solid customer service skills, and a proven demonstration of leadership.
Other qualifications are as follows:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; college degree is preferred.
- 10+ years in the insurance industry with professional liability coverage experience, with knowledge of laws, products, coverages and markets is essential.
- Extensive knowledge of insurance company markets and conditions, binding authority, procedures and underwriting guidelines.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively service customers.
- Ability to proactively manage book of business and to develop healthy relationships in order to retain accounts.
- Ability to negotiate quotes with underwriters and evaluate the clients' needs.
- Be a self-starter; problem solver with good time management and organizational skills and the ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Property and Casualty license or willingness to obtain, required.
- CIC or equivalent preferred.
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) firmly believes it is the character and commitment of our people that make a difference in the moments that matter. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams. More than just insurance brokers, we believe that a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep employees engaged and productive.
If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering excellent service, we are interested in hearing from you.
Back to top