Client Executive - Asia Client Services
This Client Executive is a member of the Asia Client Services (ACS) New York Health & Benefits team and is responsible for sales management and support of each sales team member. Sales team requires this strategic support to bring in new business and help maintain existing accounts. Candidate should have experience in Employee Benefits Underwriting and strategic planning; Candidate will work on cross sale strategy with P&C team. This position helps to support several million dollars in commissions and fees received by Marsh. This Client Executive will have their own book of business (key accounts) plus be responsible for supporting their team members.
- Drives Marsh institutional relationships with clients through collaboration across practices, geographies, and MMC companies.
- Builds and maintains effective and sustainable relationships with clients on an enterprise-wide basis. Identifies key decision makers, clients or prospects risks needs and determines the services, products, and combinations that will best serve and address the client/prospect's issues and objectives.
- Understands the client's business objectives and leads the development of custom solutions to address the client/prospect needs.
- Effectively presents the solutions to the client/prospect and negotiates compensation, ensuring that the full scope of services is priced appropriately.
- Reviews Marsh performance with Client, using client satisfaction/loyalty survey. Compares performance to Client Service Agreement and client goals and objectives.
- Responsible for monitoring overall client satisfaction.
- Develops a strategic business plan for portfolio of clients and prospects to meet specific retention and sales goals.
- Leads communication between the client and the service team members locally, nationally and/or globally.
- Oversees quality of deliverables and enforcing critical deadlines.
- Documents the scope of service and compensation in a Client Service Agreement.
- Responsible for pricing of services; including Marsh network services/capabilities, managing POS, and qualitative review of values and hours.
- Presents both renewal proposals to existing clients and proposal responses for prospective clients.
- Reviews quote status with client and determines final negotiating points (NB only; in GRM this is completed by Brokerage).
- Reconfirms renewal strategy with team, based on client dialog.
- Reports at-risk and lost accounts and executes Zone client retention strategies.
- Acts as a visible leader in an industry and actively participates in industry associations, organizations, boards and charities, as appropriate.
- Understands and complies with Marsh Compliance and Transparency Standards.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top