Client Coordinator (1751CPBS)
MMA Mid-Atlantic - Raleigh, NC
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh, serving the risk prevention and insurance needs of middle market companies in the United States. MMA has access to broad resources and solutions across all of its sister companies under the Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) banner.
Through the strength of our management team, our geographic presence and our world class services, MMA provides public and private companies with risk management and employee benefit support that helps them flourish. We are proud to provide our clients with best-in-class services that meet their growing needs.
• Provides administrative support to Account Managers, clients and carriers.
• Assists with preparation of prospect packages and internal/external communications such as reports and presentations.
• Assists with the Request for Proposal (RFP) process.
• Pulls together benefit enrollment guides and coordinates packet assembly.
• Assists in marketing of accounts including, preparing applications, reviewing and submitting applications to carriers and following up on submitted documentation.
• Prepares documents for monthly and quarterly client meetings.
• Updates and maintains internal reporting systems and documentation.
• Tracks monthly reports from carriers and distributes as necessary.
• Requests Schedule A's and follows up to ensure they are received timely.
• Monitors delivery and fillings of Form 5500s.
• Designs health promotion components for clients to effectively meet client needs/interests.
• Serves as point of contact for health promotion vendors; coordinates vendor services for client.
• Coordinates Health Risk Appraisals, Biometric Health Screenings, Health Fairs, and other Health Promotion and Wellness activities.
• Responsible for general filing and correspondence.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top