Client Analytics Analyst
The purpose of this position is to be part of the client analytics team that will focus on ensuring that high quality client revenue-related metrics and actionable data is readily available to the leadership- and client-teams throughout Mercer. This includes measures such as client revenue, cross-selling and components of revenue (new, renewed & lost).
The position will be an expert in the tools and data about Mercer's clients. It will be responsible for developing new analysis and insight into client-related data and participate in projects to improve this information. It will be responsible for testing revisions to the tools and supporting the end-users throughout the firm. This role will write training materials for end users and business/geography leaders on the definitions of key metrics and provide written analysis of business/geography performance.
Client revenue-related analysis
- Develop subject matter expertise in the tools that support client analytics at Mercer, including myBIZ and other reporting environments.
- Prototype dashboards for revenue metrics and work with FP&A and operations colleagues to review and iterate through design changes
- Write detailed requirements for new metrics and revenue reports to be developed by the Corporate IT team
- Provide support on the reports and analysis provided by the team
- Partner with Information Technology group to assist with support-related items.
- Oversee portions of projects and participate as a key resource on projects that relate to improving client revenue analytics available to Mercer leadership:
- Components of revenue definition and implementation
- Linkage of sales wins to client revenue
- Improved use of myBIZ and other reporting tools throughout the firm through training sessions and development of an expert network
- Create new management dashboards
- Participate in the working and advisory groups in key projects to ensure that the execution of project objectives are achieved on time.
- Support the ad-hoc data requests that are needed by key business staff across the firm
- Contribute to product strategy and prioritize enhancements in partnership with key end users and IT group
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top