Client Analyst - Employee Health & Benefits - Marsh & McLennan Agency - Minneapolis, MN
- Brooklyn Park, MN
Career Opportunity: CLIENT analyst - Employee health & benefits
Client Analyst - Employee Health & Benefits
You spend more time working than virtually anything else. Isn't your time worth more than just a paycheck? If so, Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) located in Minneapolis, MN may be the place for you. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
Our talented colleagues work hard to make a difference in the moments that matter for our clients, communities and each other. Discover how much is possible as you grow or advance your career.
Are you a benefits analyst looking to work in a fast-paced, fun, challenging and rewarding environment? We are currently seeking a highly talented individual to join our Employee Benefits department as a Client Analyst at Marsh & McLennan Agency in Minneapolis. The Client Analyst works closely with other MMA service team members to provide assistance and technical expertise in the sale, placement and service of employee benefits. This individual will work closely with the Client Advisor and producer to provide strategic guidance to clients, partnering as the daily go-to benefits professional.
This role forms effective business relationships with clients through proactive client service, effective management of renewals, accurate and timely responses to inquiries, and ongoing problem resolution. Travel is a requirement of this position.
Success in this position requires:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Working knowledge of employee benefits plans and demonstrated relationship management skills.
- 1+ years industry experience preferred.
- Basic understanding of the key challenges in employee benefit plans and current health care trends.
- Experience managing, implementing and renewing group health & welfare plans including medical, dental, ancillary, FSA and COBRA plans.
- Working knowledge of ACA, HIPAA, ERISA, COBRA and other state and federal employee benefit regulations.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects while ensuring timely and accurate client deliverables.
- Effective problem solving and resolution skills.
- Strong prioritization, organizational, project planning and management, analytical, and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent client relationship-building and presentation skills.
- Superior listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite required.
- State Life/Health insurance license required (can obtain after hire).
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) firmly believes it is the character and commitment of our people that make a difference in the moments that matter. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams. More than just insurance brokers, we believe that a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep employees engaged and productive.
If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering excellent service, we are interested in hearing from you.
Back to top