- Pittsburgh, PA
• Acts as lead advisory colleague on medium-sized accounts or moderately complex accounts.
• Cultivates a deep understanding of the clients' business strategic priorities, risk strategies and risk management needs to provide advice accordingly to client.
• Utilizes substantial risk expertise and knowledge of industry and insurance market place to review clients' exposures and loss experience to develop solutions for moderately complex clients needs, including recommending additional products and services as solutions.
• Presents, develops and executes renewal/placement strategies in conjunction with Placement, Advisory Leaders and Client Executives.
• Partners with Placement to receive, negotiate and evaluate quotes from carriers and presents the evaluations to clients.
• Participates in presentations to prospective clients, identifies the need for new products and develops/suggests innovative solutions to client and client team members to gain new clients and projects.
• Builds and maintains relationships with clients, and is the primary point of contact to service more complex client needs.
• Coordinates the production of client deliverables, including monitoring delivery and invoicing to ensure the quality of materials delivered to the client.
• Possesses an in-depth knowledge of changing market conditions to contribute to the firm's body of knowledge within product line through active internal communication.
- 5+ years industry knowledge
- P&C license, or ability to obtain
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliatesare EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top