Client Advisor Energy, Associate Client Executive
- Works with Senior Client Executive and take on responsibilities as the Associate Client Executive
- Acts as lead advisory colleague on medium sized, less complex books of business with energy clients.
- Develops an understanding of the clients' business strategic priorities, risk strategies and risk management needs and provides advice accordingly to successfully serve clients.
- Will be responsible for managing the Marsh service team to meet the client's goals
- Utilizes risk expertise and knowledge of industry and insurance market place to review clients' exposures and loss experience and develop solutions for standard client needs.
- Executes renewal/placement strategies in conjunction with the Placement, Advisory Leader and Client Executive and executes in accordance with client instructions.
- Assists in presentations to prospective clients and develops/suggests innovative solutions to client and client team members to gain new clients and projects.
- Partners with Placement to receive, negotiate and evaluate quotes from carriers to deliver the best options to clients.
- Builds and maintains relationships with clients and key energy insurance markets , and is the primary point of contact for day-to-day service needs.
- Maintains quality in all areas of client deliverables, including monitoring delivery and invoicing to ensure client is satisfied
- Keeps abreast of changing market conditions and contributes to the firm's body of knowledge within product line through active internal communication.
Must be former US Navy Submarine Officer
Completion of US Navy Nuclear Officer Power Program
US Department of Naval Reactors qualified/Nuclear qualified
Excellent communication skills
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Back to top