Client Advisor - Aviation
The team at Marsh & McLennan will prepare you for a successful career and provide exceptional networking opportunities. The Client Advisor is the cornerstone of Marsh, let's make a difference together.
- Acts as lead advisory colleague on medium sized, less complex books of business.
- Develops an understanding of the clients' business strategic priorities, risk strategies and risk management needs and provides advice accordingly to successfully serve clients.
- Utilizes risk expertise and knowledge of industry and insurance market place to review clients' exposures and loss experience and develop solutions for standard client needs.
- Executes renewal/placement strategies in conjunction with the Placement, Advisory Leader and Client Executive and executes in accordance with client instructions.
- Assists in presentations to prospective clients and develops/suggests innovative solutions to client and client team members to gain new clients and projects.
- Partners with Placement to receive, negotiate and evaluate quotes from carriers to deliver the best options to clients.
- Builds and maintains relationships with clients , and is the primary point of contact for day-to-day service needs.
- Maintains quality in all areas of client deliverables, including monitoring delivery and invoicing to ensure client is satisfied.
- Keeps abreast of changing market conditions and contributes to the firm's body of knowledge within product line through active internal communication
- BA/BS degree
- 10 years of experience in Aviation
- Brokers Licensed Required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent research skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and sound judgement
- Proven ability to establish relationships with key stakeholders and lead and influence to accomplish business objectives
- Strong change management skills
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliatesare EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers
Back to top