- San Diego, CA
The primary focus of the Client Administrator is to provide technical support to Client Executives and to clients in maintaining Business Insurance insurance policies in accordance with the objectives and procedures outlined by the Business Insurance Procedures Manual and by the Director, Client Services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Process paperwork for new and renewal business to include:
- Applications and other documents required for a submission
- Certificates of Insurance
- Finance Agreements
• Perform account reconciliation.
• Review Loss Runs and Claim Status Reports. Order any missing loss runs or request updated loss runs as needed for marketing submission.
• Prepare Summary Of Insurance.
• Have good verbal and written communication skills for both client and internal communication.
• Maintain client files.
- File all documentation in ImageRight per regions filing guidelines.
- Manage Tasks within ImageRight.
• Participate in Errors & Omission audits.
• Establish and maintain positive and effective working relations with other Associates and clients.
Education and/or Experience
• A bachelor's degree is required, or a minimum of 2 - 5 years industry experience showing increasing responsibility directly related to the performance of the above duties
• A good understanding of insurance terminology, the general functions of an insurance broker, and the various lines of Business Insurance insurance.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully perform the duties of an Insurance Associate if currently employed at Marsh & McLennan.
• Possess and maintain a valid unrestricted California Fire & Casualty Solicitors License.
• Currently hold or be in the process of obtaining an insurance designation with a willingness to pursue advanced insurance designations and continuing education.
• Proficiency with MS Office software (i.e., Word, Excel and Outlook).
• Prioritize tasks, and set and achieve goals, think logically in solving problems and present results neatly, with clarity and precision in both oral and written form.
• Strong attention to detail.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
• Ability to use computer keyboard and sit in a stationary position for extended periods as well as use office machinery such as fax and copy machines, and telephones.
Work is performed in a typical interior office environment.
Back to top