CCIP Data Entry Associate (MMA Southwest)
- Dallas, TX
JOB TITLE: Account Associate (CCIP)
JOB TYPE: FLSA Non-Exempt
REPORTS TO: Account Executive - Business Insurance/Property & Casualty
SUMMARY: Account Associate (CCIP) position is a vital contributor to the client account team. This position supports the Contractor Controlled Insurance Program / Owner Controlled Insurance Program (CCIP/OCIP). We are looking for sharp individuals who can commit to a long-term position in a renowned and growing organization. Insurance experience is preferred but not required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with the Analyst, Account Manager and Account Executive to coordinate service on the accounts and implement, maintain and close-out wrap-up programs.
- Provide daily client service and CCIP assistance to clients and work with contractors to gather enrollment information, documents and monthly payroll reports.
- Coordinate processing and administration of contractor enrollments, payroll, Certificates of Insurance and Policies.
- Communicate with the Insurance carriers regarding enrollments, payroll audits, policy issues and endorsements.
- Provide monthly Enrolment Reports to the insurance carriers and management as well as financial reports to the clients.
Demonstrate technical expertise to assist in maintaining the CCIP duties. These duties include but are not limited to:
- Enter information into Database
- Enter Certificate Carrier, dates & relevant coverage data
- Last week of each month follow up with contractors for Payroll reports
- Last week of each month mail Certificate Expiration Letter and follow up for new certificate until received
- Mail policies as received
- Process & follow up on Notices of Work Completion Forms
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work, possess basic word processing and spreadsheet computer skills.
- Ability to demonstrate cooperation and effective communication with clients, vendors and internally with co-workers.
- Ability to service our clients effectively through problem solving, appropriate confidentiality, diplomacy, sensitivity and tactfulness.
- Operational knowledge of various Windows-based application programs such as Excel, Word, Power Point and current Internet technologies.
- Willingness to work overtime on occasion due to cyclical nature of business.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Marsh & McLennan Agency offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers .
Back to top