Career Consulting Summer Analyst - College Program 2018
The Mercer Career Consulting Internship is a great way to learn about our culture and meet our people. In this internship, you will be exposed to a broad range of clients and industries in a stimulating work environment. You will work across all practice areas and provide quantitative and qualitative analytical support to senior consultants and draw meaningful conclusions from client and market data. You also can expect to:
- Conduct research and analysis to understand industry and organization-specific issues could include: business strategy, corporate performance, compensation and rewards practices and trends, global expansion, and best practices in career management.
- Collect and examine data relevant to developing solutions in the various practices.
- Analyze clients' strategic, financial, and organizational information to provide insights for more senior members of the project team.
- Participate in team brainstorming sessions to develop client recommendations.
- Prepare client presentations, including recommendations presented to boards of directors, executives, senior management, and HR leaders.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top