Career Consulting MBA Associate - College Program 2018
Think. Consult. Change Lives.
Imagine a career that:
- Allows you to use your natural skills and learn new ones
- Challenges you to deliver impactful solutions for major organizations and touch the lives of all the individuals who work at them
- Provides you the opportunity to work with some of the smartest people in the industry
The first step in your career with Mercer's Career business is as a Career Associate. In this position, you will work with a broad range of clients and industries in a stimulating environment, participating as an integral member of project teams to diagnose issues and design strategic solutions that support clients' success. A Career Associate collaborates with colleagues on numerous and varied projects in a learning-oriented environment and contributes to projects in multiple practice areas.
A Career Associate can expect to:
- Serve as a project manager in collaboration with senior consultants, helping to determine project direction and strategy, developing project timelines and budgets, and managing members on the team
- Write and structure client presentations and communications, including recommendations presented to boards of directors, executives, senior management, and HR leaders.
- Engage with clients as a day-to-day point of contact and as a participant in meetings and presentations.
- Evaluate clients' strategic business objectives and their implications for rewards, leadership, organization performance, and other HR policies and practices.
- Interpret and draw meaningful conclusions from research and analysis conducted by analysts on industry and organization-specific issues, including business strategy, corporate performance, compensation and rewards practices and trends, global expansion, and best practices in career management.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top