Career Consulting Executive Benefits Analyst - College Program 2018
Mercer is a global consulting leader in health, wealth and career. . We help clients around the world advance the health, wealth and performance of their most vital asset - their people. Mercer's 20,000 employees are based in more than 40 countries. If you thrive on challenge, are passionate about ideas, love solving problems and truly enjoy connecting with people, we encourage you to explore the opportunities at Mercer. Our core strengths place Mercer in a unique position to help our clients achieve the extraordinary - and extraordinary results require extraordinary people.
Mercer's U.S. Executive Benefits Group is a national resource group located in Louisville, Kentucky. Our core services focus on the benchmarking, design, and implementation of executive compensation and benefit plans. We work with all types of companies, including large public companies, private companies, and tax-exempt organizations. We provide best-in-class independent consulting solutions using superior data, intellectual capital, analytic tools, and excellent talent.
Think. Consult. Change Lives.
Imagine a career that:
- Allows you to use your natural skills and learn new ones
- Challenges you to deliver impactful solutions for major organizations and touch the lives of all the individuals who work at them
- Provides you the opportunity to work with some of the smartest people in the industry
Career Executive Benefits Analyst
An Executive Benefits Analyst works in a team to diagnose issues and develop compensation and benefit solutions that meet clients' objectives. In this role, you will work with a broad range of clients and industries in a stimulating and learning-filled work environment. You will participate as an integral member of project teams. You will provide quantitative and qualitative analytical support by drawing meaningful conclusions from the data and presenting these observations to consultants. Specifically, you will:
- Research benefit plans as part of ongoing compilation of executive benefit practices
- Work alongside other analysts to complete detailed analysis of prevalence statistics, retirement benefit projections, plan cost projections, and compensation arrangements
- Work in small teams with senior consultants to solve issues and challenges facing our clients
- Provide peer review of analysis and deliverables of other analysts and senior consultants
- Help write and structure client presentations, including proposals, correspondence, reports and other client deliverables
- Participate in internal training and professional development sessions
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top