Career Consulting Communications Summer Analyst - College Program 2018
Think. Consult. Change Lives.
Imagine an experience that:
- Allows you to use your existing skills and learn new ones
- Challenges you to deliver impactful solutions for major organizations and touch the lives of the individuals who work at them
- Provides you with the opportunity to work with some of the smartest people in the industry
Communication Summer Internship
The Mercer Communication Summer Internship is a great way to learn about our culture and meet our people. As an Intern in the Communication Practice, you will assist consultants in developing communication strategy and creating content to engage and motivate employees, ensure change is embraced, and help employees to understand the business drivers for the change.
During the summer internship, you will be part of a team that develops and implements communication in the areas of benefits, rewards, and talent management. To be successful in the role, you must love to write.
- Working with client engagement teams and providing input on employee communication projects. Communication channels include websites and online materials, brochures, newsletters, videos, posters, and postcards.
- Proofreading and editing a wide variety of client deliverables, providing drafts that are grammatically and structurally correct.
- Drafting, reviewing, and editing communication materials to provide simple and clear copy, for print, online, and videos/presentations.
- Working with graphic designers to review content in design layout, to provide edits and finalize.
- Using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Effectively prioritizing and managing assigned tasks independently, and delivering work on time and within budget.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top