Career Consulting Communication Analyst - College Program 2018
The Mercer Career Communication Analyst role is a great way to start your career in corporate communication. As an Analyst in the Career Communications Practice, you will assist Communication Consultants in creating the content that will engage and motivate employees, ensuring change is embraced and that business drivers for the change are understood.
As an Analyst, you will be part of a team that develops and implements communications in the areas of benefits, rewards, and career management. To be successful in the role, you must love to write. You may find yourself with any of the following responsibilities:
- Work with client engagement teams and provide input on employee benefit communication projects such as brochures, newsletters, posters, and postcards.
- Proofread and edit a wide variety of client deliverables, providing drafts that are grammatically and structurally correct.
- Draft, review, and edit communication materials with simple and clear copy, for both print and online.
- Work with graphic designers to review content in design layout, provide edits and finalize.
- Utilize Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and Adobe Professional
- Effectively prioritize and manage individual assigned tasks independently, delivering work on time and within budget.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top