Career Consulting Analyst - College Program 2018
Mercer is a global consulting leader in health, wealth and career. We help clients around the world advance the health, wealth and performance of their most vital asset - their people. Mercer's 20,000 employees are based in more than 40 countries. If you thrive on challenge, are passionate about ideas, love solving problems and truly enjoy connecting with people, we encourage you to explore the opportunities at Mercer. Our core strengths place Mercer in a unique position to help our clients achieve the extraordinary - and extraordinary results require extraordinary people.
Think. Consult. Change Lives.
Imagine a career that:
- Allows you to use your natural skills and learn new ones
- Challenges you to deliver impactful solutions for major organizations and touch the lives of all the individuals who work at them
- Provides you the opportunity to work with some of the smartest people in the industry
Mercer's Career Consultants work with clients around the world to engage their most important assets, their people. They partner with board members, senior executives, and HR leaders to optimize business performance through strategies that better manage, reward, and engage their people. Mercer brings clients a range of integrated solutions across five practice areas: Rewards, Leadership & Organization Performance, Workforce Planning & Analytics, Communications, and Mobility.
The first step in your career with Mercer's Career business is as a Career Analyst. Career Analysts work with a broad range of clients and industries, participating as a member of project teams to diagnose issues and design strategic solutions.
A Career Analyst can expect to:
- Provide quantitative and qualitative analytical support to senior consultants and project teams
- Conduct research and analysis to understand industry and organization-specific issues, including business strategy, corporate performance, compensation and rewards practices and trends.
- Analyze clients' strategic, financial, and organizational information to provide insights that will develop into career strategies and solutions.
- Participate in team brainstorming sessions to develop client recommendations.
- Prepare client presentations, presented to boards of directors, senior executives, and HR leaders
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top