We are seeking a Campus Recruiter to join our University Relations team supporting our Marsh, Mercer, and Guy Carpenter businesses (with the potential of supporting Canada).
- Partner with business leaders and University Relations Manager to manage and execute the college recruiting strategy within an assigned geography and/or Line of Business.
- Work with the business to understand their needs and develop effective recruiting strategies.
- Help to implement a virtual campus recruiting effort.
- Strong use of social media tools and branding
- Develop and manage relationships at target schools by coordinating all recruiting events and marketing opportunities.
- Manage candidates through the full life-cycle recruiting workflow in our applicant tracking system (Taleo) from creating requisition to extension of offers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with campus career centers, faculty contacts, and student organizations.
- Contribute and share best practices for entry level recruiting with other US University Relations professionals.
- Ensure compliance with all legal aspects of Talent Acquisition function.
- Track results and yields with partner schools over time; recommend changes to the partner schools in the assigned markets.
- Extensive travel during peak recruiting season, typically Sept. & Oct and January thru March.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top