Business Insurance Sales Producer - Marsh & McLennan Agency Midwest - OHIO
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh, the world's leading global insurance broker and risk advisor. Marsh & McLennan Agency was established in 2008 to meet the needs of midsize businesses in the US. By providing services to midsize companies, MMA can successfully bridge the gap between what the "big firms" offer and the advice, solutions, and programs that smaller businesses require.
MMA Midwest joined Marsh & McLennan Agency in December of 2012. Through the vast network of MMA agencies, MMA Midwest has been able to continue its strong legacy of developing and delivering innovative, value-driven insurance and risk management programs to its clients with access to the support and resources of the world's leading insurance broker and risk advisor.
MMA Midwest is looking for motivated, experienced Sales Producers to join our growing Property & Casualty sales team.
Successful candidates will utilize current knowledge of the P&C insurance industry with demonstrated success in sales and client relationships to develop, maintain and retain a book of business.
The P&C Sales Producer serves as a risk management advisor to our clients, working closely with Agency teams to provide quality, consultative services for our clients.
The P&C Sales Producerassists in the development of sales objectives, budget, and business planning to facilitate a strong Agency sales presence.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree desired.
• Previous B2B sales experience required; previous broker or carrier experience in insurance and/or related specialty preferred;
• Strong knowledge and experience in new business development essential.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills and business acumen required; Assertive and motivated to attain goals
• Frequent travel to various client locations is required.
• Must have transportation to travel between offices, to event locations and other required destinations and must maintain a valid driver's license; Must be able to provide own vehicle for mileage reimbursement only.
• Must have a P&C(or Life & Health) license or be able to obtain the license within 90 days of employment.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top