Business Insurance Operations Specialist - Marsh & McLennan Agency - Minneapolis, MN
- Brooklyn Park, MN
Career Opportunity: Business Insurance Operations Specialist
Business Insurance Operations Specialist - Marsh & McLennan Agency - Minneapolis
You spend more time working than virtually anything else. Isn't your time worth more than just a paycheck? If so, Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) located in Brooklyn Park, MN may be the place for you. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
Our talented colleagues work hard to make a difference in the moments that matter for our clients, communities and each other. Discover how much is possible as you grow or advance your career.
We are currently looking for a Business Insurance Operations Specialist to be the key point of contact for departmental-specific technology, operational procedures and carrier/vendor educational opportunities. The individual in this position will provide proactive client service to assigned clients in order to stay current on industry trends and provide strategy and market guidance to team members.
Success in this role requires:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- A working knowledge of Business Insurance with 5+ years of industry experience
- Demonstrated relationship management skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects while ensuring timely and accurate results
- Effective problem solving and resolution skills
- Strong organizational, project planning, analytical and management skills
- Ability to communicate with tact and maintain confidentiality
- Superior listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite required
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) firmly believes it is the character and commitment of our people that make a difference in the moments that matter. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams. More than just insurance brokers, we believe that a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep employees engaged and productive.
If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering excellent service, we are interested in hearing from you.
Back to top