Business Insurance Marketing Executive - MMA Chesterfield-Maryville, MO
You spend more time working than virtually anything else. Isn't your time worth more than just a paycheck? If so, J.W. Terrill a Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) located in Chesterfield, MO may be the place for you. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
Our talented colleagues work hard to make a difference in the moments that matter for our clients, communities and each other. Discover how much is possible as you grow or advance your career.
J.W. Terrill a Marsh McLennan Agency is currently looking for a Marketing Executive. This position assists Production Units with marketing and providing technical assistance on Commercial Lines accounts to obtain appropriate coverage and a competitive price. To develop and maintain good working relationships with insurance companies and wholesalers. This position also assists with new business analysis and placement.
It supplements and provides senior level support to service staff and producers in all units based on workload fluctuation and service requirements. Interacts with staff at all levels of the organization in addition to clients and insurance carrier representatives. Periodically serves in an interim role in the absence of servicer staff to help ensure continuity of service. Directly or indirectly works to develop, enhance and solidify the relationships with clients by providing timely and quality service, by maintaining and expanding the accounts, and by facilitating relationships between our firm, the carrier and the client with minimal direction or guidance.
The Key Responsibilities of this position are as follows:
Coordinate marketing of new and renewal commercial accounts with insurance companies and wholesalers by:
- Organizing strategy meetings with Production Units for accounts being marketed.
- Reviewing submission information, including applications, narrative, loss information, correspondence, workers compensation mod sheets, to ensure a quality submission.
- Presenting submission to insurance companies & wholesalers and negotiating to obtain proper coverage and competitive price within the timelines set by production units.
- Reviewing quotes and presenting quote information to the production units, and participating in client presentations as requested by producer.
- Assists Marketing Manager in developing new markets, maintaining current markets, and updating appropriate marketing databases. Assists the Production Units in analyzing the insured's insurance needs.
- Prepares various monthly marketing reports for Marketing Manager, adhering to deadlines determined for each and every report.
- Provides technical support to other marketers by sharing knowledge and expertise of products and markets.
- Ensures confidentiality of information acquired.
- Assist producer in development of new accounts and meeting production goals.
- Challenge Producer as appropriate regarding qualification of prospects.
- Accompany Producer on client calls as appropriate.Provide constructivefeedback to Producer and Senior Vice President after client calls.
- Coordinate and manage all unit workflow to reach maximum productionsuccess with new and renewal business.
- Serve as new Producers advocate to gain access to the best agency resources including seeking involvement from Senior Management, if appropriate.
- Supports and enhances JWT protocol for policy analysis and performs policy analysis as needed.
- Enhances JWT employee education including developing and presenting staff training opportunities.
- Coordinates and facilitates the training and usage of internal resources including but not limited to Advisen Benchmarking and Reference Connect Suite of On-line tools and Council of Insurance Agents and Brokers (CIAB).
- Demonstrates a broad understanding of insurance coverages, their applicability, various exclusions and basics of program design, premium rating methods and policy audits.
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) firmly believes it is the character and commitment of our people that make a difference in the moments that matter. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams. More than just insurance brokers, we believe that a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep employees engaged and productive.
If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering excellent service, we are interested in hearing from you.
Back to top