Business Insurance Account Manager - NC
MMA Mid-Atlantic, Senn Dunn - North Carolina
The Business Insurance Account Manager is responsible for servicing commercial property and casualty clients in a manner that promotes retention, protects client assets and enhances Agency profitability. Account Managers in this position should be well versed in all areas and aspects of commercial risk management, insurance products and accounting.
- Servicing, renewing, marketing and invoicing new and renewal business insurance accounts
- Review policies for correct coverage, limits and premiums quoted
- Prepare exposure comparisons, premium comparisons, renewal reviews and renewal proposals
- Direct communication with clients, underwriters, brokers and marketing department to obtain various underwriting information and pricing
- Endorsement processing
- Loss runs reviewed monthly, quarterly or semi annual based on account premium and loss history
- Support consultants in obtaining underwriting information and rating of new business
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top