Business Insurance Account Manager
Established as one of the premier insurance agencies in the USA, Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is meeting the needs of mid-sized businesses across the country. MMA's services are targeted to customers who seek professional advice on program structure, market knowledge, experience and expertise in their industry, along with local resources and service professionals.
MMA provides global risk management, risk consulting, insurance brokerage, alternative risk financing, and program management services for businesses, public entities, associations, professional services organizations, and private clients. We offer specialized products and services covering a wide spectrum of risks.
As an MMA associate, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation
- Entrepreneurial leadership
- Unmatched, scalable resources
- International platforms tailored at the local level
- Focused practice groups/industry verticals
- Belief in the power of strong carrier partnerships
- A firm that is committed to core values
Provides high-level client service as part of our Producer teams. This includes prioritizing time to accomplish goals and manage workflows; assisting Producer(s) on key projects; attending client meetings and resolving issues for clients in consultation with Producer(s) and other team members.
Include but are not limited to:
- Timely and accurately review and processing of insurance documents such as, endorsements, invoices, policies, cancellations and certificates
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date and complete client files via the agency management and document management systems
- Recommend coverage and/or enhancements to improve clients' insurance programs and/or to prevent coverage gaps
- Resolve client complaints and troubleshoot internal issues
- Marketing Renewal Business including marketing strategies, exposure and premium comparisons, review of quotations to select the best program that will satisfy the clients' insurance needs
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office required; experience with agency management systems a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Excellent customer service skills required
2015, 2013, 2011 BEST PLACES TO WORK - South Florida Business Journal
2012 HEALTHIEST EMPLOYERS - South Florida Business Journal
2011 TOP INSURANCE FIRMS IN SOUTH FLORIDA - Business Leader Magazine
2015, 2011, 2009 SOUTH FLORIDA WORKSITE WELLNESS AWARD
2018, 2016 AMERICA's BEST LARGE EMPLOYERS - Forbes
2016 AHA Fit Friendly
2019, 2017, 2016 SOUTH FLORIDA'S TOP WORKPLACES - Sun Sentinel
See Inside the Office of Marsh & McLennan Companies
Marsh & McLennan Companies are four organizations—Marsh, Mercer, Guy Carpenter, and Oliver Wyman—that share a purpose of helping clients meet challenges and seize opportunities. As a unique professional services firm, Marsh & McLennan Companies boasts a global network of 60,000 experts in risk strategy, helping complex organizations manage risks and make the most of their opportunities, their capital, and their people.
Back to top