Business Development & Marketing Coordinator
Business Development & Marketing Coordinator (Based in NERA's Washington, DC office)
Job Description and Responsibilities
The Business Development and Marketing Coordinator (BDMC) supports and executes business development and marketing initiatives to raise the profile of NERA's practices, experts, and offices. Reporting to the Senior Business Development and Marketing Manager, and an integral part of NERA's international marketing team, the BDMC will work closely with practice leaders, consultants, and other marketing staff in the development, execution, and administration of marketing programs and projects, with and without direct supervision. NERA seeks an entrepreneurial, energetic, and highly collaborative individual with excellent attention to detail and a commitment to exceeding the expectations of both internal and external clients.
- Delivers meaningful market, client and competitive intelligence, research, and analysis to support business development and marketing initiatives as identified by consultants and Business Development Managers (BDM).
- Assists in the collection, tracking and reporting of data and experience from consultants. Manages archiving and tracking of matters, proposals, and business development opportunities.
- Coordinates preparation and delivery of marketing materials for current and prospective clients, including printed, bound materials, proposals, RFP responses, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Conducts and coordinates research on identified new business targets, and assists the BDM's in developing tailored strategies, approaches, and materials for effective business development efforts.
- Creates content for and posts to the firm's social media channels (LinkedIn, Xing, and Twitter), and conducts social media monitoring.
- Assists with the production of corporate networking events, seminars, and webinars, including authoring guest books, event materials, and other logistics.
- Creates content for use on firm's website, newsletter(s), and other external material
- Assists with authoring press releases and news items concerning developments at the firm; researches new reporter and publication targets.
- Develops timelines and project work plans to ensure marketing efforts stay on target and deadlines are met.
- Works collaboratively to create, maintain, and update web and print marketing collateral, including brochures, industry group descriptions, project and publication summaries, and biographies.
- Performs special projects, as assigned.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top