Business Development Executive- Seattle, WA
The Managing Director of Global Professional Services will assume full responsibility for the global services team and provide leadership for developing and executing the integration and support of Marsh ClearSight customers around the world. Key responsibilities will include all delivery services, project management and support services, information management and regulatory/compliance standards.
Key areas of responsibility will include delivery services, project management and support services, information management and regulatory/compliance standards.
- Enable the global professional services team to define, scope and execute engagements using well-constructed Statements of Work (SOW) that define start and end dates, specific deliverables, e.g., overall business goals and success criteria, requirements gathering, top-level design and configuration, proof of concept and overall costing for new and expanded clients.
- Advise, coach and lead the professional services team on project delivery, solution development and deployment, and revenue generation techniques. Establish client services projects to satisfy customer needs and generate revenue.
- Define and provide project management resource management, tools management and vendor management for Professional Services.
- Provide management for on-going client activities related to system functionality, ongoing system enhancements and modifications.
- Oversee the selection and priority of technical points of contact for all Marsh ClearSight customers.
- Assure that the Professional Services team provides quality data transformation, reporting and monitoring services to Marsh ClearSight clients, both during implementation and with ongoing support.
- Hold responsibility for and advances proactive and dedicated research to strategic support of claims regulatory compliance requirements in order to enable both product and client compliance.
- Take ultimate project financial responsibility, overall client satisfaction and application quality responsibility.
- Manage utilization targets, resource / scheduling and monitoring project costs and budget.
- Review key project deliverables and participate in key project milestone / calibration meetings; ensuring that the implementation process and project's creative and business strategy are optimal for the client's needs and budget;
- Maintain effective high-level customer relationships to promote support business and foster client satisfaction.
- Interface with other organizations of the Company to accomplish joint objectives and sponsor strong relationships between business units.
- Work closely with the Head of Global Sales and the sales team to drive, develop and execute a plan for further revenue generation.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top