Business Developer - Trion Group, a Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC.
The Business Developer is responsible for qualifying and developing new business leads to identify new sales opportunities. The primary responsibilities are to lead sales generation activities and manage their daily strategy for establishing new business. The Business Developer will also perform market research and analysis that can be utilized for adjusting effective strategies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Develop and manage sales strategy and approach in order to generate new business in targeted market sectors by creating solid strategies.
- Present our product offerings to prospective clients that meet their employee benefit needs and financial goals.
- Execute prospect campaigns in each market sector, designed to drive qualified new business leads.
- Perform research for each assigned market sector in preparation for strategy while partnering with the Producers for further qualification and interaction.
- Uncover and close new sales opportunities by networking to increase contacts.
- Prioritize prospects and remain cognizant of market changing conditions.
- Represent and sell Trion's capabilities for trade show event activities and targeted marketing campaigns.
- Participate in regular sales meetings to present sales performance against objectives and targets in designated vertical.
- Perform research on competitors and their offerings; present information to the proper individuals as required.
- Prepare and deliver proposals, contracts and/or other sales-related documentation.
- Track and provide reporting for Trion management detailing call activity, pipeline updates and lead generation results.
Trion Group, a Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top