Principal responsibilities include reviewing casualty placements, casualty accounts, brokering of accounts, market development, and qualification of risks to appropriate markets.
- Searches the market for the best companies and identify risk on behalf of existing clients.
- Submits risks and negotiate with underwriters.
- Prepare exhibit of options to clients and customers.
- Review customer contracts and provide commentary on adequacy of insurer program.
- Day to day client/customer advising and contact to serve the client.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top