Bond Specialist II- Atlanta, GA
Directs the placement and leads the servicing activity for a client within a specific product line or industry in collaboration with the client executive, senior client advisor, broker and/or carrier.
- Client service and placement.
- Meets with client to assess its risk management needs.
- Reviews the client's exposures and loss experience against current types of coverage and analyzes the risks to determine the products and service requirements.
- In conjunction with the senior client advisor, develops a broking plan in response to client needs and gains client's approval.
- Communicates the broking plan to brokers or carriers, as appropriate.
- Receives and evaluates quotes from the carrier or the broking center and presents a recommendation to client.
- Upon client's acceptance, binds coverage and issues appropriate documents. Invoices the client and monitors payment by the client to avoid policy cancellation. Responsible for policy checking.
- Delivers daily service to the clients for the specific product line that assures that their risk management needs are appropriately met.
- Implements and maintains a quality post-sales service plan.
- Creates and presents renewal proposals to existing clients and participates in presentations to prospective clients.
- Keeps abreast of changing market conditions and informs client executives, carriers, brokers and/or clients of major developments affecting various types of coverage.
- Identifies the need for new products and suggests solutions to brokers and/or carriers.
- Coordinates servicing workload of client representatives on assigned accounts.
- Provides input to appropriate supervisor for performance assessment of client representatives.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top