Bond Specialist I- Knoxville, TN
A Bond Specialist assists brokers and clients in meeting surety bonding needs. The Bond Specialist is the day to day point person on assigned accounts. The Bond Specialist needs to understand the clients' surety requests, interact with the respective insurance carrier(s) and then respond quickly to proper parties.
- Manage the clients' daily bonding needs, including, receipt and review of bond requests, facilitate required information exchange between clients and underwriters to secure timely approvals, and issuance and delivery of requested bonds.
- Maintaining ongoing communication with clients and their underwriters to insure a high level of customer service.
- Manage challenging issues and program-related matters for clients and leverage Client Advisory resources when necessary.
- Manage all administrative service delivery functions including bond issuance, modifications, renewals and cancellations, invoicing, collections, file and database management, and other related activities.
- Assist Client Advisor with brokerage duties including client information requests, surety meeting preparation, and program re-marketing efforts.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top