We arecurrently seeking a Billing Analyst to supportinternal clients with revenue analysis and invoicing. As a Billing Analyst you would be responsible for:
- Review contracts for each project sold by clients in which incumbent will manage and set up new projects as they are sold.
- Partner with clients on a monthly basis to understand completion status and recognize/adjust revenue appropriately.
- Ensure client invoices are being sent in accordance with the contract or based on instructions from the client.
- Work with external clients on outstanding payments or additional back up needs in order for payment to be processed, such as expense receipts or billing and receipt history.
- Once a code is created, incumbent will need to request a signed contract or persuasive evidence to ensure an agreement with the client exists.
- Assist in running monthly reports to be distributed to case managers.
Education (degree / diploma):
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting
- 2 years related work experience
Knowledge and skills (general and technical):
- Ability to handle multiple requests simultaneously, while prioritizing tasks and delivering timely solutions to both internal and external clients
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and willingness to be a team player
- Good Microsoft office skills
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. The Company is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity. Visit www.mmc.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MMC_Global
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top