Bilingual Customer Service Representative I
- Norwood, MA
The Benefit Counselor role is responsible for offering end to end support for all service inquiries. The Benefit Counselor will deliver high touch and proactive service delivery which includes rigorous follow-up with employees through case completion.
The Benefit Counselor demonstrates detailed knowledge of the clients' health and retirement plan provisions to ensure the maximum level of service is provided on every interaction.
This position requires advanced critical thinking skills, strong communication skills, the ability to multi-task, andthe ability to convey ownership. The position requires the ability to work independently and in a team environment. Direct client contact is also required by responding to escalations and attending meetings surrounding the delivery of service.
- Assist participants in a concierge service model, addressing most inquiries end to end.
- Provide high quality, proactive service, ensuring the successful completion of all inbound inquiries in a timely manner, keeping the participant apprised of status throughout the process in a proactive manner.
- Ensure an optimal participant experience in the handling of all inquiries end-to-end.
- Daily management of open cases and new cases on which includes interaction with the employee, conference calls with health care and retirement providers, insurance companies and/or client services.
- Document and update participant account information in the Siebel case management system timely and accurately.
- Assist with sensitive call outs or campaigns for Clients as needed
- Strong PC skills (Excel, Word) - ability to navigate several applications at once
- Communication - written and verbal
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Procedure documentation
- Problem solving
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency
- College degree preferred
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We're in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees - whether we're designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people's current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we've turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today . Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top