Benefits Account Manager - Large Group (1718CMMA)
MMA Mid-Atlantic - Greenville, SC
Benefits Account Manager (Large Group)
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh, serving the risk prevention and insurance needs of middle market companies in the United States. MMA has access to broad resources and solutions across all of its sister companies under the Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) banner.
Through the strength of our management team, our geographic presence and our world class services, MMA provides public and private companies with risk management and employee benefit support that helps them flourish. We are proud to provide our clients with best-in-class services that meet their growing needs.
• Builds and maintains strong, trusting relationships with clients and insurance carriers.
• Manages competing demands and prioritizes work processes and projects so that clients' needs and deadlines are met.
• Prepares, analyzes and negotiates Requests for Proposals (RFPs). Recognizes trends, credibility issues and cost drivers of the data and collaborates with Employee Benefits Consultants to advise clients of options. Creates proposals for both new products and renewals.
• Demonstrates knowledge of compliance and legislative issues such as ERISA, HIPAA, FMLA, ADA, COBRA, ACA, Sections 125 & 105, 5500s, etc.
• Creates and maintains client data in agency management system.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top