Work directly with Client Service Team (Client Managers, Client Executives and Principals) to provide a high level of client support in response to routine client requests and needs, act as liaison with carriers, and maintain client and carrier information.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Support the Client Service Team with the renewal process.
• Gather client census data, current / renewal plan design and rate information, historical claims experience data, and any additionally related materials required to prepare RFP for client renewals and prospective groups.
• For specifically assigned clients, provide Benefit Service Associates with RFP information and respond to questions for clarification if needed. For all other client RFP's, follow processes and procedures to market clients for renewal process.
• Analyze market proposals received to verify benefits, premium rates and competitiveness.
• Finalize and maintain client and carrier spreadsheets in accordance with internal requirements and client requests.
• Prepare and coordinate materials for the enrollment process and other formal client presentations.
• Work with carrier representatives to coordinate activity for a smooth implementation of new plans.
• Coordinate Administrative Installation with insurance carrier and participate in installation meetings.
• Maintain Agency Management System and the ImageRight System.
• Follow processes and procedures as outlined in the Procedure Manual.
Provide day to day client service
• Act as liaison for client to research and resolve coverage, claim and administrative problems.
• Respond to client and carrier questions in a timely manner, requesting assistance from others on the Client Service Team if needed.
• Ensure the client data is accurate and current upon each renewal and throughout the policy period.
• Prepare files and other records needed by Barney & Barney.
• Develop good relationships with others on the Client Service Team.
• Maintain the professional standards established by Barney & Barney when working with clients.
• Provide back up to other Benefit Analysts as needed.
• Share information with Benefit Analysts and others to create a good network of information within the Department.
• Attend monthly Analyst meetings and other meetings as requested.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top