Association Sales Team Lead (Pro Occs/AH)
- High school diploma required and college degree preferred
- Relevant leadership experience preferred.
- Ability to interpret insurance products to clients.
- Ability to motivate and influence agents towards exceeding their goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with agents/departments/customers
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Detail oriented to ensure accuracy.
- Possess self-discipline, self-motivation, and ability to meet assigned objectives.
- Basic computer skills and the ability to navigate through multiple systems without assistance.
- Core competencies include: Communicating With Impact Negotiations Building and
- Property & Casualty license must be obtained within 45 days of employment.
See Inside the Office of Marsh & McLennan Companies
Marsh & McLennan Companies are four organizations—Marsh, Mercer, Guy Carpenter, and Oliver Wyman—that share a purpose of helping clients meet challenges and seize opportunities. As a unique professional services firm, Marsh & McLennan Companies boasts a global network of 60,000 experts in risk strategy, helping complex organizations manage risks and make the most of their opportunities, their capital, and their people.
Back to top