Association Sales Team Lead (Pro Occs/AH)
- Urbandale, IA
- High school diploma required and college degree preferred
- Relevant leadership experience preferred.
- Ability to interpret insurance products to clients.
- Ability to motivate and influence agents towards exceeding their goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with agents/departments/customers
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Detail oriented to ensure accuracy.
- Possess self-discipline, self-motivation, and ability to meet assigned objectives.
- Basic computer skills and the ability to navigate through multiple systems without assistance.
- Core competencies include: Communicating With Impact Negotiations Building and
- Property & Casualty license must be obtained within 45 days of employment.
Back to top