Associate Placement Specialist - QSG FINPRO Chicago - Cyber Liability
Marsh's newly formed Qualified Solutions Group is an industry leading placement center built to drive a more effective process and outcome for Property, Casualty, and FINPRO placements and drive much needed change in the industry. QSG employs a differentiated process to create exceptional value for clients and a better experience for Placement colleagues, unrivaled in the industry.
We are seeking a Placement Specialist in our Qualified Solutions Group - FINPRO Cyber/Tech/E&O. The Placement Specialist role within our Qualified Solutions Group will be responsible for designing the placement strategy and negotiating with carriers to receive the best terms, conditions, coverage and pricing for the client, and making recommendations to the client and client's team.
- Responsible for using risk expertise to analyze client's current and historical exposures and develop solutions for clients.
- Submits coverage specifications and obtains quotes from carriers, negotiates with insurance markets, binds coverage and responsible for the accuracy of bound programs.
- Articulate impact of options and make recommendations to the client's team and the client.
- Responsible for issuing appropriate binding documents, ensuring the accuracy of programs as well as follows up for any open items and subjectivities.
- Keeps abreast of changing insurance and risk market conditions and informs Client Team/Clients and carriers of major developments affecting various types of coverage
- Demonstration of technical understanding of Cyber/Network Security & Privacy, Technology Errors & Omissions, Media, and Miscellaneous Professional Liability.
- Builds and maintains relationships with carriers, underwriters, and client team to provide value to the client.
- Manages and records all activities in workflow system to ensure timely follow up by client, carriers, and client team.
- Supports and assists in the development of new products and provides input on pricing of services.
- Contributes to the firm's body of knowledge on Cyber/Network Security & Privacy, Technology Errors & Omissions, Media, and Miscellaneous Professional Liability products by active participation in internal networks.
- Understands and complies with the Marsh Compliance and Transparency Standards
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top