Associate Client Executive- Dallas, TX
Responsible for growing satisfied client relationships, a profitable book of business and supporting acquisition of new clients.
- Assists in driving Marsh institutional relationships with clients through collaboration across practices, geographies, and MMC companies.
- Builds, maintains and expands effective and sustainable relationships with clients on an enterprise-wide basis. Make client sales calls
- Collaborates with the CE to identify key decision makers, client's risks needs and determines the services, products, and combinations that will best serve and address the client's issues and business objectives.
- Assists in the development of custom solutions to address the client/prospect needs. Effectively presents solutions to the client/prospect and negotiates compensation, ensuring that the full scope of services are priced appropriately. May lead or support the CE in these tasks.
- Leads or co-leads communication between the client and the service team members. Works with the CE to ensure quality of deliverables and enforcing critical deadlines.
- Reports At-Risk and Lost accounts and executes Zone client retention strategies.
- Develops a strong understanding of the client's business: analyzes client research & industry issues, prepares benchmarking studies and creates risk maps.
- Leads, or co-leads, pre-renewal and strategic account planning meetings.
- Partners with CE on the development and finalization of Client Service Agreements (CSAs).
- Actively participates in industry associations, organizations, boards and charities, as appropriate.
- Responsible for monitoring and managing overall client satisfaction.
- Partners with brokerage team.
- Works with appropriate Marsh resources to solve claims issues.
- Prepares for, participates in, and co-leads, Pricing of Service and fee negotiation meetings.
- Monitors the revenue, profitability, and timely billing and collection for assigned accounts.
- Achieves personal client retention and revenue growth goals. Supports the CE in retaining and growing assigned accounts.
- Project manager for the client team. Implements action plans, monitoring progress, assuring service meets or exceeds client expectations and protecting the Firm from Errors & Omissions.
- Leads the service team on personal accounts by setting goals, monitoring progress, assuring service meets or exceeds client expectations, and protecting the firm from Errors & Omissions.
- Develops an industry specialization.
- Develops and maintains a fluency in MMC/Marsh's service offerings.
- Drives toward building identified Client Development competencies for self.
- Understands and utilizes available tools and technology to improve personal and team productivity.
- Participates in or is responsible for the execution of effective service management protocols including:
- Internal Account Planning
- Strategic Client Reviews
- Renewal Strategy Meetings
- Client Service Agreements
- Account project management
- Client Survey and Feedback Protocol
- Appropriate Pricing of Accounts
- Focuses on meeting the standards of the organization, including Marsh's Professional Standards, Compliance policies and programs and any internal quality measures.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top