Associate Client Advisory
- Houston, TX
Provides support to help clients coordinate solutions, manage accounts, obtain advice and administer plans. Ensures customer questions and issues are answered correctly and efficiently by documenting and identifying trends in customer service needs. Resolves and oversees customer issues surrounding consulting, information, and software services, solutions and products.
This position is for an established and productive professional individual contributor in Advisory who works independently with minimal supervision. He or she acts as a lead advisory colleague on smaller, less complex books of businesses and supports the Advisory Specialists in pursuing new business opportunities.
• Acts as lead advisory colleague on smaller, less complex books of business.
• Develops renewal/placement strategies in conjunction with the Placement, Advisory Leader and Client Executive and executes in accordance with client instructions.
• Analyzes quotes from carriers and provides analysis to more senior Advisory colleagues and/or clients to assist with developing solutions and renewals.
• Supports more senior Advisory colleagues to reach business goals and RFP's through research and document preparation to support and assist the design, development, and marketing of new insurance and risk products.
• Manages follow-up on coverage changes with underwriters to ensure the coverage specifications are correct.
• Builds and maintains client and market contact at appropriate levels to execute effectively on client's program.
• Contributes to the firm's body of knowledge through active internal communication to keep abreast of changing risk and insurance market conditions.
• Contributes to client retention through effective risk solutions and excellence in service.
Back to top