Associate Client Advisor - Aviation
The team at Marsh & McLennan will prepare you for a successful career and provide exceptional networking opportunities. The Associate Client Advisor is the cornerstone of Marsh, let's make a difference together.
- Acts as lead advisory colleague on smaller, less complex books of business.
- Develops renewal/placement strategies in conjunction with the Placement, Advisory Leader and Client Executive and executes in accordance with client instructions.
- Analyzes quotes from carriers and provides analysis to more senior Advisory colleagues and/or clients to assist with developing solutions and renewals.
- Supports more senior Advisory colleagues to reach business goals and RFP's through research and document preparation to support and assist the design, development, and marketing of new insurance and risk products.
- Manages follow-up on coverage changes with underwriters to ensure the coverage specifications are correct.
- Builds and maintains client and market contact at appropriate levels to execute effectively on client's program.
- Contributes to the firm's body of knowledge through active internal communication to keep abreast of changing risk and insurance market conditions.
- Contributes to client retention through effective risk solutions and excellence in service.
To be considered for this career opportunity, we require the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- BA/BS degree
- 3 - 5 years Aviation experience
- Brokers Licensed Required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent research skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and sound judgement
- Proven ability to establish relationships with key stakeholders and lead and influence to accomplish business objectives
- Strong change management skills
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Back to top