Associate Advisory Specialist
Associate Advisory Specialist
Partners with and supports Advisory Specialists and Placement Specialists with Practice specific knowledge to deliver seamless client service and quality work product. Supports all aspects of client advisory service and transactions. Serves as mentor to Senior Advisory Representatives and Advisory Representatives.
- Acts as lead advisory colleague on smaller less complex book of business, this includes developing solutions for standard client needs utilizing risk expertise and knowledge of industry/insurance market place to check program submissions, review clients' exposures and loss experience.
- Leads/co-leads internal renewal strategy meetings and RSMs.
- Responsible for creating the Renewal Strategy and Submission documents for clients
- Analyzes quotes from carriers and provides analysis to Advisory Specialist and/or clients including analysis of pricing, coverage, services, quote comparisons, financing, commentary and recommendation and identify differences against expiring, claims made, surplus lines, and subjectivities, loss projections, cash flows
- Coordinates preparation of proposal components including analysis of pricing, coverage terms and conditions, services, quote comparisons, financing, commentary and recommendation.
- Supports Advisory Specialist to reach new business goals and RFP's through research and document preparation.
- Responsible for execution of client's binding instructions including delivery of CBI, binder, Binder Transmittal Letter via MART, and policy delivery.
- Manages follow-up on coverage changes with underwriters
- Utilizes advanced knowledge of Marsh technology systems - including proprietary Practice systems - daily to manage client status and information
- Maintains client and market contact at appropriate levels to execute effectively on client's program
- Identifies the need for new products and develops/suggests innovative solutions to Advisory Specialist and/or client.
- Supports and assists with the design, development, and marketing of new insurance and risk products
- Contributes to the firm's body of knowledge within product line through active internal communication. Keep abreast of changing risk and insurance market conditions
- Contribute to retention through effective risk solutions and excellence in service
- Act as mentor for Advisory Reps and Sr. Advisory Reps
- Understand and comply with Marsh Compliance and Transparency Standards
- College degree preferred.
- 3 - 5 years in insurance industry.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple responsibilities and projects with a high degree of detail and organization, with limited guidance.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to work with all levels of staff.
- Strong customer service orientation.
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/ . We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity .
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top