Application Developer I
This position is responsible for developing application solutions to support the business requirements. They are required to have proficiency and knowledge in related applications. Application developers will work with senior colleagues to get an understanding of the requirements, test code and make changes based on comments.
- Responsible for application development using various software technologies.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary delivery team performing all aspects of software engineering as needed including quality assurance, requirements gathering and implementation specializing in development activities.
- Integrates technical components into respective working applications.
- Resolves issues and makes recommendations for improvements and enhancements.
- Participates in technical design and review.
- Communicates with members of the IT team on a regular basis and may serve as point of contact.
- Responsible for reviewing code.
- Creates and maintains documents as a part of solution delivery process.
- Ensures business standards are met.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top