Analytics Sales and Alternative Risk Leader
Reporting to the Managing Director, Analytics & Alternative Risk , you will be responsible for advising on risk retention strategies and structured risk solutions for corporations with complex insurance and risk financing needs. Supporting Sales and working alongside the Analytic and Content Creation teams within Alternative Risk plus our Captive Solutions Group, you will be required to advise on client risk retention strategy and structure, assess their risk retention needs and also develop and execute alternative/ structured risk solutions for existing clients, legacy liability and other complex and creative insurance risk solutions.
This role is key to enable delivery of our strategy to drive growth through analytics and part of a global strategy to embed analytics into our value proposition, to support new and expanded revenue and client retention efforts.
- Work with CE's, Producer's and Risk Practices to facilitate sales through analytics
- Contribute to renewals and renewal strategies
- Work with the Sales and Analytics teams to develop high quality content for clients
- Assist the Head of Analytics to develop insightful analytic output to support the creation and execution of legacy liability and other complex and creative insurance risk solutions
- Advise clients on the need and structure of informal and formal risk retention vehicles
- Interpret data inputs - such as client leadership opinion and stochastic modelling - to facilitate insurable risk finance program concepts
- Work with brokers and other relevant colleagues to design, facilitate, price and execute alterntive risk solutions
- Manage the production of accurate content, to specific deadlines and support the presentation of the results to clients, using analytics tools where appropriate
- Support IMPACT (project management) through provision of relevant inputs to RFP's and defensive activity
- Provide colleague training and thought leadership
- You will need to maintain knowledge of the Marsh Global Analytics strategy and best practice and activity as part of a global team.
- Financially astute, you will have a detailed knowledge of the insurance needs of large complex clients and a deep understanding of the principles of risk financing, risk pricing, stochastic modelling, risk retention vehicles such as special purpose vehicles and captive insurance companies.
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills are a prerequisite and you should be confident operating in the C-Suite.
- You will have a deep knowledge of insurance risk financing and risk retention vehicles and relevant insurance regulation around the world.
- You will be able to navigate client's Financial Statements and have an awareness of the basics of corporate finance.
- You will be a self-starter and have strong project management skills, with the ability to work with multiple colleagues and stakeholders across the Firm.
- It is essential that you can work as part of a dynamic and fast moving team.
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Back to top