Analytics and Reporting Lead
Mercer is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Norwood, MA or Urbandale, IA office:
Analytics and Reporting Lead
What can you expect?
The Data Metrics & Reporting team is a critical part of the organization as it supports operational and client reporting across the Mercer Services organization enabling business leaders to make better decisions through the use of data. As an Associate, you'll oversee and optimize the suite of report production. To be successful in the first 100 days, you'll learn about the various lines of business and how best to support them. You'll also need to develop a strong grasp the reports being generatedand how best to manage the reporting cadences so the business leaders get the right information at the right times. In this role, you'll report to the Business Intelligence Leader and supervise a small team of production analysts.
What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to make an impact
- Full benefits - medical dental, vision, STI/LTI, 401k contribution and match
- 17 days of vacation, 3 personal days, 1 day off for community service, 9 company holidays, and 10 sick days
- Flexible work hours, global exposure and visibility
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing the intake process with the business leaders for new report requests- help qualify and define their request, determine if report already exists and if not, work with the developers to build and automate the report.
- Managing report hand-off process from developers to ongoing production; ensure ongoing production procedures are complete.
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal clients
- Partnering with our offshore resources to find more efficient ways to report
- Reviewing data, draw conclusions and make recommendations as well as troubleshoot errors in reporting by exhausting all resources before going to Team Leader or / Developer
- Supportingefforts to standardize the reporting process, monitor/complete the work requests and ensuring consistency around service level agreements contents with contracts
- Executing quarterly review of SOPs to ensure procedures are up to date.
We would like you to have:
- Proficiency with Excel and large data sets
- Prior experience with reporting and analytics or Benefits Administration
- Leadership experience and strong communication skills
What makes you ideal for the role- but is not required :
- Prior knowledge of the Human Capital consulting business
- Relationship Management experience
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We're in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees - whether we're designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people's current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we've turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today . Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
#LI-AV1 #BenefitsAdministration #BenAdminReporting #Reporting #analytics
Back to top