Analytical Services - College Program 2018
The Retirement Service Center is a specialty center of expertise that allows us to efficiently provide our clients with detailed financial calculations and analysis such as retirement valuation work, data maintenance and other regulatory and tax compliance related services.
The purpose of this role is to perform analysis and actuarial calculations using proprietary and vended software for public- and private-sector clients and to perform self-checking and critical thinking skills to deliver a quality work effort to more senior personnel for detailed checking.
- By requesting, gathering, reviewing and uploading client data, you will assist in the preparation of actuarial valuations, participant statements and/or client listings and perform required financial analyses using proprietary and vended software.
- Reconcile data and assets from previous valuations and prepare summaries of data, assets, and benefits defined in the plan document.
- Escalate data or plan questions related to valuations and benefit calculations.
- Prepare government forms, including Form 5500 and schedules and PBGC filings.
- Comply with all components of Mercer's Standard Valuation Procedures (MSVP).
- Participate in the effort to legacy systems to new systems.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top