Agency Service Rep 1
Victor O. Schinnerer & Company ( http://www.schinnerer.com/ ), a subsidiary of Marsh, is the world's oldest and largest underwriting manager of professional liability, specialty insurance, and risk management programs. Our expertise lies in evaluating risks, implementing program marketing, developing and executing risk management activities, and servicing accounts on behalf of our insurance company partners. We then distribute these products through our distribution network of licensed brokers.
This position will be responsible for providing excellent customer service in support of agency operations, policy sales, and administration. This position focuses primarily on providing administrative agency support
- Agent/Office Support
- Helps agents process quotes and bind policies
- Provides post issuance policy servicing at a very high level of quality
- Maintains policy records and administrative assistance
- Engage current clients via email, inbound, and outbound calls, to support agency operations, policy sales, and administration
- Maintain positive communication with current customers on a daily basis via telephone and email, and other modes of communication as appropriate.
- Maintain an awareness of the customer's business and insurance needs
- Product Knowledge & Internal Coordination
- Maintains working knowledge of all Dovetail products, systems, and processes
- Initiates and manages regular follow up with internal resources (Marketing, Strategic Accounts, Field Sales, Technical Services, A/R, Order Entry and Customer Care) to achieve high customer satisfaction.
- Keep abreast of product & service changes in the marketplace. Maintains and shares up-to-date knowledge to appropriate company functions and peers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top