- Boston, MA
Marsh has an opportunity to join the organization as an Advisory Representative supporting the Casualty division in Boston. In this role, the advisory representative provides support to a group of Senior Advisors managing large casualty programs. This role includes responsibilities thatcan provide an interested, motivated and effectivecolleague withthe opportunity toincrease their responsibility within the organization.
- Performs basic clerical functions, including but not limited to, photocopying, faxing, scanning, word processing and filing to assist Advisory colleagues
- Assists in the creation of presentations and program submission, including coverage specifications, in collaboration with Advisory colleagues
- Assists with monitoring the renewal and binder control system to ensure things are progressing according to schedule
- Maintains ongoing relationship with team colleagues to effectively service clients and assist the Advisory colleague
- Understands and complies with compliance and transparency standards
- College graduate
- Minimal one year of commercial insurance internship experience
- Proficiency MS Office programs (Outlook, Word, Power Point), strong Excel skills with the ability to manipulate data
- Must obtain P&C License within six months of hire, if not already licensed
- Characteristics and strengths critical to the position include:
- Organization, the ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Keen attention to detail with a focus on accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.comfor more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Back to top