Marsh has an opening for a Advisory Representative to support the Casualty division, based out of the San Francisco office. The role includes responsibilities thatcan provide an interested, motivated and effectivecolleague withthe opportunity toincrease their responsibility within the organization.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of complex documents informationon a daily basis
- Maintain a basic understanding of the core aspects of relevant Insurance and related legislation (customer awareness) and strengthen established relationships
- Provide support to the team and comply with procedures
- Strong attention to detail required
- Adheres to Company policies and performance standards
- High School Diploma/GED required, Bachelors' Degree a plus
- Minimum 2 years of administrative support or customer service background
- Insurance Industry knowledge a plus
- P&C licensed OR able willing to obtain within 90 days of employment
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity .
Back to top