- Tampa, FL
Mercer's Tampa Health practice is looking for an administrative assistant to support a team of consultants and the practice. This person will be responsible to:
- Manage calendars, schedule meetings, resolve scheduling conflicts, and book flights, hotels, and cars correctly and with all preferences considered and that the details are included clearly and completely on calendar and in any other form requested; adjustments are made in a timely manner when changes arise and ensuring Itineraries are efficient in both time and cost
- Edit and create documents using advanced technical skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint while ensuring all documents produced adhere to Mercer's global identity/document standards
- Provide editorial peer review of documents before final production/distribution to ensure quality control of final product
- Process client and internal invoices as well as consultant expense reports in a timely manner
- Respond to miscellaneous ad hoc requests
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum High School Diploma required; College degree preferred
- Advanced computer skills, including extensive experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while adapting to changing deadlines and priorities
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
- Detail oriented to ensure accuracy
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We're in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees - whether we're designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people's current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we've turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today . Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top