Administrative Assistant - Sales - Part Time MMA Minneapolis
You spend more time working than virtually anything else. Isn't your time worth more than just a paycheck? If so, Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) located inMinneapolis, Minnesotamay be the place for you. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
Our talented colleagues work hard to make a difference in the moments that matter for our clients, communities and each other. Discover how much is possible as you grow or advance your career.
Marsh & McLennan Agency is looking for a detail-oriented, can-do individual to keep our agency humming as the Sales Assistant. This role is responsible for providing proactive administrative support to a leading producer within our agency.
This position requires an individual to work part time; 4-5 hours per day Monday-Friday. They will have a variety of tasks, such as; coordinating client appointments, update salesforce, managing producer schedule, researching companies, building presentations, coordinate and support company events, and additional tasks as needed. They will spend a significant amount of time working in computer applications and also requires the ability to lift 25 pounds.
Success in this role requires:
- Available Monday-Friday, approximately 4-5 hours per day.
- Successful work history to include a minimum of 1 year experience in a professional office setting.
- Experience directly related to job responsibilities specified above strongly preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent, strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Familiarity with personal computers using Windows and Internet based applications and the ability to operate standard office equipment is required.
- Willingness to jump in and complete projects as needed
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Valid driver's license required
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top